Sunday, June 6, 2010

Charles Mingus - The Black Saint and The Sinner Lady

This dude is dead I think I really don't know I didn't take the time to look it up because my time is precious and not to be wasted on the topic of niggers dead or alive the point is he makes/made some real fine jazz what's all this dark jazz neo crap I've been hearing about these days fuckin laugh out loud do you people realize how retarded you sound no you probably don't because you're retarded duhhh I make up genres I'm obscure I'm a spic trying to be equals with a person anyway I'm new to this blog so hit me up on myspace and we can swap emails and skype oh and click the picture to download the album yeah that's how I rock and that's how I roll so guess what kiss my shit.

1 comment:

  1. 'I make up genres I'm obscure I'm a spic' - roffling so hard almost shit out the kebab i had for dinner last night

    ReplyDelete